[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I look atfer dad,I know the struggles it can be.anyway I can help don’t be frightened to ask ian
Hi jean,you will get good and bad days in your life,always think positive thoughts. Ian. Your not alone
Hello name is Ian,I care for 94 year old father,iam 54 year old. I know that young Carers 19/35 bare the brunt of caring in the uk.would love to here from others in the same postion as me.thanks Ian 15/9/2020
Hello,new to this site,would love to here from others in the same position as me.i look after elderly father(93) I’m 54 ian
Hello,just wondering how other feel about being a full time Carer.iam a 54 year old man looking after my father who is 93.struggle now with a social life now,would love to here how others feel in the same situation.ian. X