[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
The you all for your kind words and support ian
Just wondering how others feel ...... Ian 54(looking after dad 93 full time.why do I feel that friends/partner don’t want to know me,when I need them the most.never had a holiday in years(Covid 19) has made things worse(understandable) I feel really hurt and abandoned (tried online dating,total disa...
Hello Rachel ian(2007 member) just wondering how you are coping/feeling.hope you situation has improved. Ian
Hello Wendy.my name is Ian 54 I look after dad 93(full time carer(friends/partner have drifted away now(had plans to sort social life out(before Covid 19).feel so so alone at times.i understand presisly how you feel(would dread any visitors calling down to the smell of house(you know what I mean.be ...
Hi Sonia,Ian 54 full time carer for father 93......... your not selfish,just a human response to your situation,it’s good that you have a part-time job.being a carer is the most differcult job in the world(we all understand how you feel).anything I can help you with don’t be frightened to ask. Ian
Ian (north east) me and ex partner were going to get house together (with father),I wasn’t be fair to partner doing this,in hindsight now(I’m to much of a people pleaser)might sound blunt this......should you and your husband/kids discussed putting them both in home care years ago? this is not being...
Hello Christine. I know exactly how you feel,iam a 54 year old male looking after my 93 year old father.i get so upset reading your story(I often feel my life would be better if he died.few friends now,no partner now(he should have been in care/home many years ago(I just live day to day now).dont ge...
Thanks ian
Thanks Karen for your support I look after my father93.friends/ex partner seem to drift away (I understand) not easy to start again(tried online dating)not easy meeting new people my age(even worse with the Covid virus).i suppose I’ve given up and excepted my life as a carer(caught between a rock an...
Hello.would love to know how other feel being a full time Carer.should we have the right to a normal social life?..... is it selfish wanting one?. me personally friends/partner seem to disappear due to my circumstances ,do others feel like me (Ian).why do I feel like a leaper at times.why do friends...