[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Karen, welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear you're struggling, you're situation doesn't sound at all easy. Have you checked through our support pages? there's lots of information there on what you may be entitled to and support for you as a carer: https://www.carersuk.org/help-and-advice It might...
Agreed, it's too much. Does dad own or rent his home? Thanks for your reply. It’s a bit complicated. Dad owns his half of the house. Mam left her half to my sibling & I, on condition he can live there as long as he wants. If you’re thinking of a care home for him it’s our worst fear. He is very set...
Hi, new here obviously. I’ll keep it as brief as I can but it’s going to be long, sorry. Single parent of a daughter (dd) who had difficulties from birth, mainly sensory & emotional. Assessed for autism, outcome, she has ‘Autistic traits’. Many years with camhs, GAD, health anxiety, panic disorder e...