[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
i am a main carer for my wife we both have lunge disorders and mental health issues , i suffer from repeat chest infections after speaking to my dr yesterday she wanted me to have yet another covid test done due to the respiratory varients of covid all though i have had 4 tests done since may 2020 w...
i spoke to our sister in law yesterday and she advised because she is a foster carer that she will get a vaccine any time soon through social care and that she will be looking at hospitals for vaccine no matter how far she needs to travel .so what is the difference between a foster carer and a famil...
thanks for your reply i would have thought that people with underline condition that effect there lungs like us should be higher than list 6 and carers should be treated like nhs staff as they have to look after there loved ones thought out and have the vaccine , but with vaccine it seems that peopl...
hi i am a disabled main carer looking after my disabled wife both are clinically vulnerable both between 56 and 60 yrs old i spoke to our dr today regarding health problems and she advised that we are on priority list 6 i would have thought we should have been higher on the list which is confusing
i am a full time disabled carer for my wife but a bit confused where we come into this list of priorities for the COVID-19 vaccination programme as we are both under 75 but both have issues with poor health and extremely vulnerable so with this all those 70 years of age and over and clinically extre...
i had a call yesterday from care for the carers and they have booked a phone call for tomorrow but nothing at all from adult social care i saw the lockdown rules today and i noticed about protect the vulnerable which i didnt really understand as had no support since may last year but now hopeing tha...
thanks for your reply i have contacted hscc asc and care for the carers no response at the moment
its the call service we wont be getting anymore , from what i understand lifeline acts on authority from asc when i was admitted to hospital all my wife was getting was a care call from life line and only for her when i come out of hospital it was only my wife getting the call now they are talking a...
hi i am a disabled carer with mental health and physical problems looking after my wife who has the same problems , since covid we have had no support apart from my wife gets a phone call since i was discharged from hospital after addmitted for stroke systoms from well being life line every day to a...
i find it extremely hard when you are the carer your loved one goes into hospital , you advise what your loved one is like and your concerns , the staff / hospital dont seem to see or worry about the same things as you are worried about your loved one is discharged and in our case manic behaviour it...