[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
thanks for your reply it seems now we the uk is now in lockdown so does that not mean no one can go out , it seems that dues to under line conditions we have to stay in for 3 months what happens to appointments eg : dr. hospital . etc my wife is not only health problem but mentally ill this will be ...
thanks for your reply according to 111 when i spoke to them my wife had a fever of 37.5 in which i said it is high normal to me but it was not to the advisor we was also told to remove masks that the hospital gave us ,when i was up the hospital yesterday by ambulance we had to put our masks on as i ...
hi thanks for your reply i have tried different organisations to help like carers break , red cross, but only had 2 hrs a week for 6 weeks in 24 years carers association could not find someone who understand bipolar so i am on my own , all though my wife is tracked and got lifeline etc place , at th...
thankyou for your reply the gp surgery have stated no one is to go to the surgery with any problem if you have a cold , with my symptoms i have cold sweats, hot and sticky no high temp i have been like this since xmas and all though different sputum samples have been done i am producing different bu...
hi i am a full time carer who is disabled and looks after my wife who is mentally ill we both have diabetics issues ,my wife has copd Asthma as well as sleep apena and bipolar disorder , i have got bronchiectasis and chronic pain i have had problems with infections since xmas just finished 7th lot o...