[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
i am a full time carer for my wife who has mental health issues , i allso have the same but now diagnosed with Peripheral Neuropathy i have had pain in my body for over 25 yrs i dont get support from mental health adult social care etc all though i have asked for it more since covid .. why it is tha...
can anyone advise on what is happening with benefits ,, why is it that only universal credit gets a helping hand from the goverment ,, we have all suffered with in covid ! i seen on the news that benefits are been moved to scotland ? is this right ? and saw on the news that carers will get a boost i...
dont think children is delaying covid jabs its the way its been organized , they say you can book a month early ,, then 182 days plus 1 week , then 190 days plus 1 week , what is going on ? so much confusion
hi hen i was talking to my own dr about my health she advised that on my notes i have been flagged for a booster jab as our second jab was on the 22 april 2021 ,, as still not heard from the nhs i tried to book a booster jab i got this result you are not currently able to book through this service ?...
i only got it today , how do you know if you have had vaccine tests etc by looking at that doc there is nothing in the nhs app to say you have had vaccine we have only got the covid vaccine pass that you are given after you have vaccine i though all this info was suppose to be on the nhs app ? what ...
hi thanks for your reply we have both got the nhs covid app on the mobile phones according to the goverment the app was to be updated with your vaccine . tests. etc to prove you have not got covid , as the app on the phone did not show aythig that was updated i reg on nhs to get covid pass and i don...
hi i saw this about nhs covid pass https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/vaccine-passport-england-wales-rules-nhs-app-domestic-wording-b948237.html i heard that the nhs was being updated to show if you have had vaccine , tests , etc i looked on the nhs app on the phone and i could not see what th...
how do you . friends . family . feel about the current relaxing of restrictions made out by the goverment ???
our dr surgery still closed no face-to-face appointments only phone call
hi i am a full time carer for my wife we both had our first vaccine feb 19th 2021 , so we worked it out that the second vaccine would be in may i had a letter over the weekend for my 2nd astra zeneca vaccine on the 22nd april 2021 . i thought vaccines where spaced out to 12 weeks apart , and wounder...