[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Parsifal wrote I really do not think that the adviceline which is already very busy and funded to provide a specific service could be expected to carry out this function. The first thing I see when I go to the main website is the following statement "We help carers We're here for you and your famil...
Parsifal wrote this is a discussion board and discussions tend to lend themselves to differing opinions. It is and it does http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_biggrin.gif Wouldn't it be nice to have a Money and Benefit section to go with other subjects of interest and concern to carers like Tips an...
I think it's a good idea to have a money/benefit section on the forum, pretty much every other subject of concern and interest relating to caring in general is covered so why not money and benefits?
I'd just like it to go on record that I also have 2 highly intelligent, educated, knowledgeable brains, but I do find that if they are not in perfect accord they tend to 'debate' at tedious length, which means I get nothing done as stuck in the middle I don't know what I'm doing, never mind what I ...
Ah yes but Maxi, but one has to ask.........will our beloved leaders reverse that advice it seems that they so often do advise one thing one day and the opposite the next Image
Charles wrote Does anyone remember The Twilight Zone?? With a little reworking, I think we've found it... There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science a...
I don't think I need a compass after all!!! I remember a bit of advice that my dear old Dad gave me many years ago I was about 7-8 at the time and just about to be allowed out to play for the first time on my own, my mother being concerned that I may get lost consulted on this point with my Father w...
We found ours in a camping shop. We used it when we went house-hunting to see which way a house and garden faced. Try a camping/caravanning shop. (Fran, ref. a compass) Last time I was house-hunting I also found that a number of vendors had no clue which way their house faced - they could not even ...
Tinned grapefruit no sugar, from morrisons. weetaflakes (I'm not counting how many flakes) no sugar, from morrisons with coconut milk from the health shop, decaf coffee with one brown sugar and semi skimmed milk, from morrisons http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_cool.gif As you can tell I like morr...
<t>As there is a section on the main website about benefits why not have the same info on Money / Benefit section on the forum to? some people prefer using and reading a forum than a website, it's all about providing people with quick easily accessable info in the format that they find easier to use...