[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I go away for a week and you've all descended into a bunch of cross-dressing, Wonderbra wearers. I trust that Ar Aud and Mrs Parce the parcel will bring this loonacy back into some kind of madness in the very near futurescope. I've spent a week on the Devun/Cawrnworl border and apart from a good ma...
dragonlady wrote Thank you for your kind offer Cheryl. I have received so many wonderful offers of assistance in my quest to become a true Pillock of the Community and general know all. You's is very welcome DL me and Arry go a long way back what with us both having an interest in collecting dustbi...
charles wrote Only her first name! As in] Thank you for clearing that up charles, I had wondered if I.AM The FONT OF ALL KNOWLEDGE had renamed herself after the famous cat food, you know the one with talking siamese cat who can't read http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_biggrin.gif Pete the paint w...
Pete is behind me, PROPELLING me, he has SOME uses. And DON'T think I'm not reading this I AM!
Is I AM! your new name oh Font of all Knowledge?
This will put me in good stead for the Antarctic sack race challenge next year- and to finish I will slide down from the Pole on a dustbin lid and then sail back home in a handcrafted coracle I made from penguin feathers and rare alpaca handspun wool I collected on my training sessions in the Andes...
Sainie you could ask your GP to refer you to this service? although it looks like you can just call in or contact them yourself. If you don't find it easy to talk to your GP how about him/her a letter, make an appointment and just give the GP the letter and don't be palmed off with happy pills you n...
Well done you Image hopefully lots of other parents of vulnerable adults will benefit from your persistance.
Never mind, Michael. At least you're not stealing the meerkats' bandwidth! I was going to say that Alexander will be round to see Michael......but he can't cos Alexander is busy holding a solar lamp on my garden steps....I don't what his grandfather would say http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_lol...
<t>Regarding the practical and emotional side of caring whatever people thought on reading this forum and other carer forums would be dictated according to how selfish/unselfish, caring/uncaring their own personality and character is?<br/> The money / benefit side of it all I think most would unders...
You've done the very best you can for Terry (((((Fairymagic))))) that's all any of can do, so please don't feel guilty.