[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>So sorry to read this fairymagic. And I don't know if this will be any good to you, but have you thought of trying to get some support for yourself, you could try CAB to find out if they can help with maybe an advocate to speak up for you, this is someone who is on your side and acts as a kind of...
<t>We were happy with the care home that my mother went into back in Feb 2010 she was happy living there and made quite a few friends etc, liked the carers thought the care was very good, they made every effort to make sure she was comfortable and content. It isn't possible to say that it was perfec...
on the subject of universal benefits,i tried to ring child benefit today because my daughter leaves college on friday,guess what,they are on strike today,they say leave it till wednesday to phone because tuesday might be busy,so this actually covers this thread to a tee,the universal benefits peopl...
George wrote
i wanted to know just what the level of income is before we are classed as being wealthy
Question for you George supposing you find the answer to your question.....what do you plan to do with the information?
George wrote I am sick and tired of repeating myself the whole point of the post re poverty / wealthy pensioners was that we may in the next few years see an end to the universal benefits paid to ALL WEALTHY PENSIONERS ie the winter fuel allowance , bus pass, T.V. licence and probably prescriptions...
George take note of where the interest lies the clue is in the number of replies and views http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_rolleyes.gif And that is why the politicians will most likely get away with reducing practical and financial support for carers. Campaigning, news, current affairs and polit...
Maxi wrote
The biggest of them all,The Blue Whale,I find amazing.It puts the drivel of government,and tiny,tiny politicians into context.Nature trumps ANYTHING mankind can contrive,10 times over.
Mmmmm except a harpoon in the hands of a human Image
tools.....all you need is wd40, tape and a hammer. if it doesn't move and should spray it, if it moves and shouldn't tape it, when all else fails hit it with the hammer. In the event of the hammer not working it's an electrical problem so call a plumber. And if it ain't broke don't fix it http://ww...
Myrtle wrote I'll have you know that pictures of Charles, rubbered, are extremely collectable and consequently demand a VERY high price, enough for a full (or in my case 3/4 full tank, which counts as a full tank on account of it being a 3/4 tank on account of it being in a vehicle which has been s...
Perhaps if these people cared for their relatives at home instead of dumping them in care homes then this would not happen. This is why we care 24/7 for our son - we would not even consider dumpimng him in such a place. He is our son - our responsibility. Eun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 no it's not workin...