[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi, I posted at the start of the year but haven't been able to post since due to drastically changed circumstances. I live n England and am a carer for my adult son. I'm also a carer for my aunt and my dad who live near each other in my home town back in Scotland. In the week of lockdown my dad was ...
Congratulations on your pregnancy; exciting times ahead :D No, I haven't had a needs assessment yet and need to organise this. Thanks for prompting me! I drove North on the M74 on Saturday, intending to drive home again on Sunday. But my aunt fell ill while I was here, was admitted to hospital and i...
Thanks for replying Sally. My husband's a musician so, unless I'm in Scotland, I have time to myself when he's making music. When I'm in Scotland I have no time to myself, and when I'm home I'm 'on call' for my son. His hospital appointments can take up a lot of time - yesterday it took over five ho...
Hi, It's good to join the forum! A little about me. I live in Northumberland, work online from home as an editor/writing coach and I care for my adult son who lives nearby and for two elderly relatives who live in Scotland. The caring is complex. My lovely dad lives in Scotland, is 86 and was diagno...