[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Do you have any say in who attends the safeguarding meetings?The reason I ask is there's a professional who mentioned they might attend and I don't trust them and don't really want the meeting to go ahead if they are...regardless of whether I decide to go.This person has caused endless problems for ...
Thanks for bringing us up to date and saying a bit more about yourself. It should not matter that you have not been with your present doctor for long. He should have access to your medical history and be able to advise you or any party with reason to be involved. I'm glad that you are moving forwar...
Thanks for bringing us up to date and saying a bit more about yourself. It should not matter that you have not been with your present doctor for long. He should have access to your medical history and be able to advise you or any party with reason to be involved. I'm glad that you are moving forwar...
Hello everyone Undermyduvet is still around and hasn't disappeared under the covers for good but I have been very tired out so not had chance to post yet. Under the Care Act, anyone who is "having difficulty making their voice heard" is entitled to an advocate. From what you have just written, it is...
Thanks, Undermyduvet, for your replies to my post and others'. We are learning a bit more about your situation. It does not surprise me that your neighbour has mental problems. She is probably a very unhappy person at heart. This could be the reason why management is particularly attentive to her. ...
What do you do for a living Honey badger?If you'd rather not say publically you can PM Its alright though I suspect not the answer you are looking for/expecting :) I am a full time unpaid carer (former young-carer now in late 30's) looking after several family members, primarily a younger (adult) s...
Good day, Undermyduvet. I have read through the posts and make the general observation that you are getting nowhere with your requests from help from various authorities. Do you know what CQC ratings this home got on the last inspection? It sounds to me as though it is deficient on at least the saf...
In reply to comments about recording things.I don't have a mobile phone right now(believe it or not)I could get a dictaphone I guess.Would a dictaphone work? I know this is slightly off the beaten track, but I have to ask, You are a younger person who health issues aside appears to have capacity for...
bowlingbun wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:12 pm
If you have a mobile phone that can record, then do so. This has provided useful evidence for a number of forum members, in various circumstances.
Most of the verbal abuse takes place in my room so not sure if that would work?It might not be loud enough to pick up
Has anyone here ever had experience of a relative being bullied either by a staff member or somebody else? Hi, as far as I'm aware, the Ombudsman will only get involved if you make a formal complaint and feel it wasn't dealt with properly. It must be very unsettling to know you need to move and anno...