[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Is understandable what the care homes are doing but must be so lonely for residents and(sometimes)their families,especially with it coming up to easter which is a family time. I checked the website to see if the place I was living had done the same as some of the other homes and they are indeed clos...
Nice to hear from you again, Undermyduvet. At least you have been separated from the bully now. That's a step forward. You may not yet be in ideal circumstances, but work on that, a step at a time, persevere and you'll get there! And keep in touch. You know that expression all mouth and no trousers...
I am not a carer but you can't go wrong with Bruce Springsteen:)

Might go and have a listen to the song mentioned
Hi there everyone.Thanks for your nice post Denis I still visit this site from time to time I am okay.I'd rather not go into what happend because it is still hard for me to talk about even three or four months later but I am not at the home now.Nothing has really been resolved and I am in a less tha...
thara_1910 wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:09 pm
Good luck!
I replied to your PM earlier.You have prob seen it:)
The safeguarding meeting is tomorrow so will let you all know how it goes.I am not able to attend for personal reasons but I have an advocate
. . . My neighbour actually locked my mum and I out of the building the other week and she is always waving her stick around.It is insane that nbody has dealt with her What sort of a care home is this, that this could happen? Usually entry to and exit from a care home is checked by a code on a keyp...
No news on meeting yet.What makes me angry is that the social worker didn't tell my mum the meeting might be postponed until she asked about the advocate.Surely the social worker should have contacted us and told us or at the very least brought it up? Has anyone else had bad experiences with social ...
Still on touchscreen as bluetooth not working on tablet The meeting was meant to be the end of nov but social worker said it might not happen then.When my mum asked her if meeting was going to address bullying my social worker didnt give a direct answer.I dont know if it is because she doesnt know o...
Another update from me..having to use touchscreen so excuse typos Theyre trying to postpone safeguarding meeting which is making me angry.I mean life is hell at the home and am close to deadline of letter.How urgent does it need to be?I have zero support and still waiting on advocate. The lawyers ha...