[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Sunny disposition,sounds like your elderly neighbour is having the time of his life.Am not sure about ginger yogurt though. Denis,Thanks for your post.I haven't really said that much about my current cirumstances,just that I have left the home so bit confused by your reply.The lockdown doesn't faze ...
Hi Ayjay I hope you manage to have some youtime.I guess I was thinking about how people can't get out easily and what they are replacing that with. Are you into nature?That's really nice.I love seeing stuff on the news about foxes wandering in peoples gardens in the daytime and unusual birds appeari...
Seems to be a national baking and cooking obsession right now.What have you been making?Maybe everyone will come out of Lockdown better at cooking..lol

Somebody on This Morning made a Mccdonalds breakfast the other day.Yum.
I have pretty much been indoors most of the time for some time now so I guess this lockdown isn't such an adjustment for me..I know it is tougher for others though. Have been watching a lot of 8 out of 10 cats does countdown which I recommend to anyone who needs cheering up!Have got quite good at ge...
Thought it would be nice to have a positive thread about the Corona Virus.. What are some of the kind things that people have done for you during this time or you have even done yourself?One of our neighbours made a few of us an apple crumble the other day.Words can't express how much I love apple c...
Hi Cloudygal.Things were slightly better before the Corona outbreak but it has kind of complicated things.At least I am not still in a home during the outbreak though.Definitely would not have liked that. How long have you been a member on here for?Is nice to see the regulars Man,I can't remember th...
Hi Cloudygal..I like your user name:)Is a little bit enigmatic.. I posted an update on my situation a month or two back.Am not sure if you saw it.I left the home in the end. My Spotify list has everything from Beck to Beyonce to Paolo Nutini.Somebody needs to hire me for a party when this outbreak i...
What did you have as your playlist?I made a fab party playlist on Spotify ages ago

I have been grateful for the lovely April weather we've been having and have tried to spend some time in the garden.
I seriously can't listen to I Will Survive even one more time..lol.
Yeah..I am somewhere else temporarily but no i'm not in another care home.There's absolutely no way I would have allowed that to happen. TBH I think it is important as many people as possible read this thread so there's more awareness of what really goes on in care homes.I don't think it matters if ...