[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Tracey_19091 wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:28 pm
Thank you so much for your replies
No problem!
I am currently in the process of working with companies to develop clothing suitable for wheelchair users. As a starting point I am conducting a research questionnaire. Please fill out fi this is relevant to you or share with anybody who may be able to help. Any advise is much appreciated! :) https...
Definitely speak to your GP about NHS CHC. Request a assessment. Who knows, you may qualify? Talk to the medical team, they should be able to help you access more support at home. My caring situation is different, but the feelings are practically the same! At one point I felt as if my life revolved ...
Hello. I guess this is a bit of an offload and having read posts here as a non-member I appreciate much of it will be familiar to you. I am 51, an only child with an 88 year old Mother and a 90 year old Father. They live in sheltered accommodation opposite my place of work. Dad has aphasia from a s...
It is probably quite rare for non carers to post on here but I am at rock bottom and don't know of any other forums I am in a care home in the young persons section and have been bullied by another resident for some months.I don't like using the word"bullying"as it is such a strong word and so wide...
My mum lives 90 mins away from me. She is bed-bound and having carers in 4 times a day which is not enough (long story, I wasn't going to include it here). The Local Authority have agreed to move her to a care home near me but the only place they can find is ina care home that doesn't have a good r...
Unemployment figures should be millions higher, says research OECD and Centre for Cities study indicates there are " Hidden " numbers. [/size][/b] Millions more people in Britain are without a job than shown by official unemployment figures, according to a study that suggests the jobless rate shoul...
Hi, I'm new to the forum. My parents are elderly and whilst they still both have capacity their physical health is starting to fail. I've read a number of posts on this forum which have been really helpful so I'd like to say Thank you to everyone who posts on here. I've got some questions so I'll b...
Hi I don’t know if this is the right place to put this but I had a gardener ( makes me sound like I live in a grand home ) I don’t but when I was working I was so exhausted I couldn’t manage the garden and now I struggle with my vacuum I can’t mow the lawn but he’s now retired is there any help I c...
So my partner went for pip assessment in july, got refused in September. Called for mandatory reconsideration. We got a call today to ask him more question, the women was lovely and could tell from the form that things did not add up They said he drives all the time. Dr has advised him not to drive...