[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
'This is like a really bad movie. Have you considered writing a newspaper article about this or not?' I would happily write a newspaper article, appear on TV or do anything else to publicise what has happened and what this CCG has done if it would help me obtain justice. I have suffered years of un...
I honestly didn’t know what this was until a few months back. I’ve been dealing with this nasty mother who pretends to everyone that she does and loves her child but she does all of these things for show for people rock praise her and boost her ego. She’s always bullied me and called me the nasties...
Hi. My wife started having short term memory problems after a spinal operation in March 2017. I contacted our local memory clinic and two nurses visited our home and gave her an assessment in August of the same year. After hearing nothing from them, for 12 months, I rang them and they made us an ap...
My late father spent the final period of his life in a nursing home having lapsed into extremely poor health. I applied for CHC funding for him but this was turned down despite his meeting the eligibility criteria cf. Coughlan and Grogan test cases. The CCG involved withheld vital information from ...
It was hard. I also had issues finding childcare providers who had worked with children with spina bifida and clubbed feet who could watch him for 3/4 hours each day. I was also willing to use his benefit money to pay a private tutor to come work with him whilst I worked. I think that it is a shame ...
bowlingbun wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:14 pm
If you want to move, there's a really active campaigning group of mothers in the Oxford area, they came to our local Mencap to give us a talk. However, I've tried and failed to do what worked for them, with Hampshire. Do NOT move to Hampshire!!
Tell me more?
Hello all I write today with a heavy heart. My daughter is in residential care after bringing her up singlehanded for 21 years. My daughter has challlenging behaviour amd Down syndrome and it was a joint decision by myself and social services. Now 2 and half weeks on the guilt and emptyness is imme...
Thanks for that. I was so tempted today to contact them. I can’t stop feeling sick. But I have been in touch with CAB and will be going to their drop in tomorrow. They have provided me a list of solicitors who I will call tomorrow after I’ve gotten advice. Suffice to say I will be looking for an ad...
Hi everyone, I've been a member for a long time but I don't post very often so I thought I would reintroduce myself before I start moaning :) I'm a single parent to a 17 year old son who has complex needs. I have cared for him 24/7 without a break since the day he was born. I don't have a supportiv...