[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
At our last finance review social services sent a detailed sheet explaining we didn't need to pay but they are paying the agencies £30 an hour which I would have to pay if we had to top up the care for any reason, [which after another assesment by the OT and care agency they agreed to fund more tim...
Hi All, I'm one of several who are caring for my cousin. She has Emotionally Unstable Borderline Personality Disorder. The worst of it is, is that she uses alcohol to try to numb the mental pain, and this always results in massive blowouts. She actually stayed off the booze for a couple of years, a...
1st question (Ok - first 4 questions :P ), so I hope I am in the right forum. My caree (8x relative) is currently in hospital, with a test done yesterday and a potential serious operation in the next few days. So as the Carer I asked the nurse on the ward to see the medical notes, to be told 'we do...
What do you do for a living Honey badger?If you'd rather not say publically you can PM Its alright though I suspect not the answer you are looking for/expecting :) I am a full time unpaid carer (former young-carer now in late 30's) looking after several family members, primarily a younger (adult) s...
Hi Kathrina, There should be a pastoral team at the university who may be able to help with this, might be called Student services or similar. Melly1 Student services couldn't give me an answer because it's not a "taught" programme. Have you contacted Disability Services at your Uni or not?
Hello, I'm new on here and struggling at the moment with what to do. My dad was diagnosed with stomach cancer back in April 2019. Hes had stents fitted and up until recently hes been eating ok. Back in aug he broke his hip in a fall and so once home hes been very immobile and had to use a frame. 3 ...
No a live in carer would be impossible at home, even for a couple of days. In the meantime we are ringing around from home to home to see if any of them can take her for a few days, like I said I have always been happy to pay for this as a few days is at least doable finance wise. How are you today...
I have an elderly 90yr old who's been admitted to hospital 4 time in the last 12 months, like most senior citizens very independent and refuses intermediate care other than in their own home, no I'm not against that in principle, however there's an impasse as what support is accepted and when by sa...
Just one in five councils have appeals processes for adult social care decisions, research finds Independent Age, the charity that undertook the research, is calling on the government to introduce a statutory appeals process. by Charlotte Carter on October 14, 2019 in Adults Just one in five counci...