[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi This is my story in a nutshell. I’m going to answer your questions one by one is that all right or not? 1- I think that one of the hardest bits of caring was when I was trying to find a urologist. I have also experienced a lot of problems finding information on places to visit and activities to d...
How dreadful! Can you report to the CQC or not?
Also meditation works too
Hello! Perhaps talk to the home manager. What are her interests and hobbies? It might be helpful to make a list of ideas for when you are not there in the future. Here are some ideas off the top of my head (depending on her disability of course): Art and craft projects Singing Dancing Cooking Readin...
Hello and welcome

Contact social services. Ask them to take over.
Hello and welcome!

Has a needs assessment happened or not yet?
Anila Have you spoken with her trach nurse or not? There should be at least one phone number on a letter for you to call. Alternatively you could try emailing her ear nose and throat doctor for help. Ask them about qualifying for the NHS continuing healthcare scheme and request a fast track applicat...
I think that this is important. Over the past few weeks, I have seen various acts of kindness from people. I think that much more understanding is required. Meditation will not work every time. Instead of just passing out medicines or recommending therapy, what about free courses for mental health p...
This is useful thanks!
Hello and welcome. Does mum qualify for the higher rate of PIP or not? If so you could use the money to pay for her adapted toilet seat. Start the process by talking with a occupational therapist who may decide to come and conduct a proper assessment first. If your local council social services occu...