[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I am new to the forum but have been with Carers UK for sometime. My brother is currently in hospital following a cardiac arrest and further complications since his stay. Prior to this he lives with me (also his carer & appointee). What exactly happens in regards to his ESA and DLA while he is at hos...
Hi Melly1 I will indeed keep in touch with the ward, even more so now. After my last visit to him I told my sister my concerns. Her intentions was to visit our brother the following day. After phoning the hospital to make an appointment she was told he has MRSA, (I guess being being untubated and be...
Thankyou sunnydisposition

I am so pleased I contacted Carers UK. I do not feel alone and the information from its members is precious.

Just got hold of the learning disability nurse at the hospital who was fantastic. She was referred but took more information about my brother.

Erolly
Thanks so much Melly1 My brother understands speech so this method should be good. It is what he does when he gets his eyes tested. Different nurses different shifts makes it difficult for him. Yes, no one has actually introduce themselves as learning disability nurse/champion. So I will get onto th...
I am new to the forum even though I have been a member for some time. I was not sure which catergory I could put forward my post, so here I am. This is not about my health directly but about my adult sibling who lives with me. He recently had a cardiac arrest (I had to perform CPR) and he has learni...