[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I worked in a silc school we had an amazing toilet the seat would heat up you pushed a button and jets of water would wash down below then would air dry it was really good and we had a few large pupils who used it don’t know if they would fit one in someone’s home though
Thank you so much for your replies
Hi I don’t know if this is the right place to put this but I had a gardener ( makes me sound like I live in a grand home ) I don’t but when I was working I was so exhausted I couldn’t manage the garden and now I struggle with my vacuum I can’t mow the lawn but he’s now retired is there any help I co...
Good morning Angela your mum sounds like my dad it’s really stressful trying to please them but then you realise that nothing you do is good enough anyway they just drain the life out of you have a chat to the warden see if she can help with the shopping and limit your visits you are going to make y...
I know he is bowlingbun I didn’t want to come home after going out for lunch my daughter said get some Carer’s in but as he gets up between 4 and 6 for his breakfast that wouldn’t be any good to me and as he’s up all night again they won’t be here so I don’t see the point
Thank you I know it’s awful to say but I’m glad it’s not just me sometimes you feel so alone but like you say you have to keep going even though I want to curl into a ball and forget everything
Hi maybe your mum thinks if I can walk unaided they won’t come round as much I’ve come to realise that old people are quite devious does your mum have other Carer’s come in or just family it’s hard to take a step back or to know what to do for the best I have arthritis and some days it’s so bad I us...
It’s been awful this week Tuesday night I managed about an hours sleep I have a baby monitor in my dads bedroom so I can hear him if he needs me or he gets out of bed ( I sleep downstairs because of my arthritis) all night he was saying she’s nasty she doesn’t look after me it was like on a loop all...
Hi thank you for responding my dad is 90 he’s lived with me since may when he broke his hip he got delirium in hospital and he’s got worse he lived by himself before my mum has been dead 20 years my son and daughter took it in turns to do his shopping and take him to appointment s he used to say I w...
Hi I wonder if this is normal my dad talks to people who aren’t there at first it was through the night and I thought he’d been dreaming but now it’s when he isn’t asleep or just waking up this afternoon he had a conversation with someone then turned to me and said is he coming back who the kid I wa...