[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thara regarding council needs evaluation what is it ?is this as well as adult social services I haven’t got a clue who to call
A social worker rang this afternoon you’ve got Carers coming in 3 times a day I told him we have no one can he wash and dress himself no I do it can he cook no I do it someone will come to assess us on Monday I really hope they do he said the doctors should have been involved but I think because I’v...
I phoned adult social services this morning this was my first chance since Tuesday night as I’ve had my granddaughter here . On Tuesday night I went to put the bin out my granddaughter stands at the door to watch me I’d just got to the bin and she started screaming I got to the door my dad was behin...
Chris the ward he was on was horrible they left him for hours in wet pjs they put a catheter in even though I said all he needs is help to the toilet they put a female catheter in and he was bleeding for 3 days no urine output from Friday evening till Sunday morning when a different doctor was on an...
He’s 90 we are still waiting for an appointment for the memory clinic been waiting since may I called the doctors a few weeks ago I was so tired I’d had enough she got him on a ward but it was only overnight he had a scan the results said undiagnosed dementia and that he had to go to the memory clin...
Hi my dad doesn’t sleep through the night he talks to people that aren’t there he shouts for me I go up and he pretends to be asleep I ask if he needs a wee no then why did you shout for me I didn’t shout for you 12 times last night I was going up to him I’m exhausted then he comes downstairs and sl...
I worked in a silc school we had an amazing toilet the seat would heat up you pushed a button and jets of water would wash down below then would air dry it was really good and we had a few large pupils who used it don’t know if they would fit one in someone’s home though
Thank you so much for your replies
Hi I don’t know if this is the right place to put this but I had a gardener ( makes me sound like I live in a grand home ) I don’t but when I was working I was so exhausted I couldn’t manage the garden and now I struggle with my vacuum I can’t mow the lawn but he’s now retired is there any help I co...
Good morning Angela your mum sounds like my dad it’s really stressful trying to please them but then you realise that nothing you do is good enough anyway they just drain the life out of you have a chat to the warden see if she can help with the shopping and limit your visits you are going to make y...