[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Do you have help from district nurses Has your doctor told you about continuing health care which is when the NHS can pay for supportive care for your mum whilst in her own home. He should be able to point you in the right direction. But hugs. Joan x Noone seems to be telling me anything at all TBH...
Yes, you are ask away!! Well i have been told that she has only 6 months to live now but i see her getting worse n worse each day i think i am more frightened than my mum is tbh im sorry it taken me so long get back to you as busy busy busy caring for mum its like i could tell her something one day...
bowlingbun wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:25 pm
" 6 months to go" and "palliative care"? Does she now have Continuing Healthcare?
Yes she has the careers in everyday 4 x a day a d the nurse comes in once a day to give her insluin my mum is also a epilepsy she took a really bad seizure few mobths ago she had DNR form to x
[H quote="Alice in Wonderland" post_id=403928 time=1556209774] Hello I’m on here as you seem to be a last resort. I’ve been caring for mum for over 6 years, she has ever increasing medical issues. Stage 4 COPD on oxygen 24/7 but keeps taking it off when she gets confused. Moderate vascular dementia...
[H quote="Alice in Wonderland" post_id=403928 time=1556209774] Hello I’m on here as you seem to be a last resort. I’ve been caring for mum for over 6 years, she has ever increasing medical issues. Stage 4 COPD on oxygen 24/7 but keeps taking it off when she gets confused. Moderate vascular dementia,...
Hi my name is trish i care for my mum has kidney failure i have alot questions so i hope i am in right place