[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Please read the messages in 'I'm thinking of walking away' Please. Think very carefully. It's massively different, visiting a relative you love to them living with you even if they're comparatively well I can't begin to explain how hard it can be. Please feel free to message me, and please please do...
Yep, so that's me officially a carer then. :shock: :roll:
No they didn't, but it'd probably be an assumption when he lives with me and I have medical POA registered with the hospital. I made it very clear in my email to OH that I'll cook and clean while at home but am often called to meetings in Scotland with overnight stay so he'll need a carer for meals ...
Thanks for the reply Bowlingbun. He's home, discharged Monday. He broke the L1 vertebrae but it's classed as stable fracture and full recovery expected in 12 weeks. He declined care package at home as he's got me. Fortunately I've been browsing this forum for a week or so, so emailed occupational he...
Hello Lucy, I'm also new to the group, been reading people's posts and plucking up courage to introduce myself then I saw your message and felt I had to reply. I'm 45 and a year ago was househunting with my partner. Then dad, recently separated from his wife (but in very good terms with her although...