[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Bluesky Welcome to the forum, sorry to hear about your difficult situation. I hope you get an assessment/diagnosis for your Mum soon. I'm sure people with more experience in this will be along to offer advice and support. Meanwhile, If you'd like to chat to other carers online we run weekly sessi...
Hi Craftie Beader, welcome to the forum I think many people will relate to how you feel, the stress and loss of self are common feelings despite the positive and loving relationship you have with the person you're looking after. The pandemic is also making it harder to take time for yourself or soci...
Hi Elizabeth and welcome to the forum Like you say, lockdown has made life much more difficult for carers, I'm sure everyone will agree with you. You don't say much about your caring situation but if you're feeling isolated and would like to chat to other carers we're running weekly online meet ups ...
Hi Michelle

Sorry to hear about this, sounds very stressful for you.
You can always contact our helpline who'll be able to give you information on this. You can contact them on 0808 808 7777 from Monday to Friday, 9am – 6pm or by email at advice@carersuk.org

Best wishes

Jane
Hi H and welcome to the forum, thanks for joining us. I'm sure people will be along soon who have experienced your situation but meanwhile have a look through our help and advice pages, there's lots there which will be relevant to you and it's good to be informed about any help you may be entitled t...
Hi Tony, welcome to the forum Sorry to hear you're having a difficult time, it must be hard with your Dad being so ill and everything that goes with that. Do have a look through our help and advice pages, there's lots there that might help you at this time: https://www.carersuk.org/help-and-advice B...
Hi Joanne, welcome to the forum You're not alone in your situation and I'm sure people will be along with support. It's lovely that you can care for your Dad, you're entitled to help with this, have a look through our advice pages and check you're getting the support you can: https://www.carersuk.or...
Hi Alison, welcome to the forum. I think lots of people will relate to feeling a lack of social contact, it's difficult to have that suddenly removed and find yourself without that type of support. We're running weekly online meet ups for carers to take a bit of time for themselves and chat to other...
Hello Jane Welcome to the forum, sorry to hear you and your daughter are struggling at the moment. I'm sure someone with more mental health experience will be along to offer support but I just wanted to point out our working carers resources as you are entitled to ask for support from your employer:...
Hello Richard and welcome to the forum Your son sounds like a trouper, that's a lot for a small child to deal with and I imagine caring for him is extremely full-on for you. As Bowlingbun suggested, I hope you're supported and are able to have some time for yourself as well, your health is important...