[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
HI Alice, welcome to the forum. I'm sorry to hear you're finding things difficult right now, this is a very challenging time. You are in the right place though to find support and let off steam. It's important to remember you're not alone in this. We're hosting weekly 'care for a cuppa' webinars, on...
Welcome to the forum Azra

Whatever your caring situation you'll find support and people to speak with here.

Best wishes

Jane
Welcome to the forum Azra

Whatever your caring situation you'll find support and people to speak with here.

Best wishes

Jane
Hello Vivien, welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear you're finding yourself in a difficult situation with virtually no warning, I'm sure many on here can sympathise with that. It's important to make sure you're getting all the help you can for your Mum, and yourselves. Have a look through our informat...
Hello Anne, welcome to the forum It must be a shock to lose your support network and suddenly find yourself in a very different caring situation! I'm sure many on here can relate to that and will offer tips and support. I don't know if you read the Welcome to the Forum section but we're running a se...
Hello Bill, welcome to the forum. It might be helpful to have a read through our advice and support materials on the website here: https://www.carersuk.org/help-and-advice This will give you an idea of what you're entitled to and there's also information in there about looking after yourself. The fo...
Hello Luke, welcome to the forum. I would suggest giving our helpline a ring on 0808 808 7777, it's open on weekdays 9-6. They'll be able to talk you through your options and entitlements and give you some idea of what you can expect. I'm sorry to hear about your Nan, this must be a difficult time f...
Hello Michael, welcome to the forum I'm sorry to hear you're struggling in this difficult time, I hope it helps to know that you're not alone in this. Carers are facing huge challenges as they try to cope during lockdown and keep their loved ones safe and well. This is a good place to let off steam ...
Does your husband receive either DLA or Attendance Allowance? When did you both last have assessments from Social Services? Does your husband receive any Direct Payments from them? Neither, he is currently receiving PIP (enhanced care & mobility). However and this is another story, his award finish...
Hello David, welcome to the forum Sorry to hear about your wife. Thanks for posting the book recommendations, it's always useful to see what helps others. There are many people on here in a similar situation to yourself, I'm sure you'll find some recommendations and support in return. Best wishes Jane