[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Shapla, welcome to the forum

It might be an idea to contact our advice line about this for a definitive answer. You can reach them on 0808 808 7777 Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm or email at advice@carersuk.org.

Best wishes

Jane
Hi Helen, welcome to the forum. It sounds like you've got a lot on your plate and are in a position that many people struggle with. The current environment makes caring even more of a challenge! It's important to take care of your own well being at this time. We are running series of 'Care for a cup...
Hi Specialk053

Have you had a look through our Coronavirus information pages? They have the latest information and guidance -

https://www.carersuk.org/help-and-advic ... s-covid-19

Best wishes

Jane
Hi Laura, welcome to the forum Sorry to hear you're struggling at the moment. 12 weeks is a very long time to go without seeing your family, I'm sure there are many on here who can relate to what you're feeling. As Ajay suggested, finding some time for yourself can really help, have a look at our we...
Hi Phil, welcome to the forum Sorry to hear about your situation, it sounds like a lot to cope with. It might be helpful to contact our advice and support team and see what support you're entitled to and get an idea for your next steps: https://www.carersuk.org/help-and-advice/talk-to-us Best wishes...
Hi Owen, welcome to the forum You don't say whether you are living with your partner, or what kind of support she needs but I would think you are already caring for her in some way without realising it. Caring is also about emotional support and putting someone else's needs before your own, it's ver...
Hi Rosie welcome to the forum I'm sorry you're going through this with your Mother, it sounds very difficult and upsetting for you. There is help and support available for both of you and action you can take. Our Carer Support team will contact you shortly with a private message. (You can see your p...
Hi Karen, welcome to the forum I completely understand you wanting to keep your Father safe at this time and the guidelines for doing so are very clear. Start with our Coronavirus information page which also directs you to government information: https://www.carersuk.org/help-and-advice/coronavirus-...
Hi Karen, welcome to the forum There are many people on here looking after their parents and this is a good place to share experiences (and frustrations!) I don't know if you've had a look around the rest of the website but there's lots of information and resources which you may find useful. Our gen...
Hi Mick

I'm not sure why this might happen but if you'e got any queries about your allowance do get in touch with our adviceline:

0808 808 7777 from Monday to Friday, 9am – 6pm or you can contact us by email (advice@carersuk.org)

Best wishes

Jane