[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hello Elzbieta and welcome

I have sent you a private message. If you click on 'Private messages' at the top right of your screen you should be able to see it.

Best wishes

Jane
Hi Emma and welcome

Please contact our helpline for guidance, they'll be able to give you all the information you need regarding Carers Allowance and anything else you may be entitled to.

0808 808 7777 from Monday to Friday, 9am – 6pm or email advice@carersuk.org

Best wishes

Jane
Hello Guillaume and welcome to the forum. I'm sorry to hear about your brother, that must be worrying for you. If you've got any questions about your benefits do contact our helpline on 0808 808 7777 from Monday to Friday, 9am – 6pm or by email advice@carersuk.org and they'll be able to guide you. B...
Hi Brenda Great that you want to join the meet-ups, we'd love to see you there! I'm sorry but the previous link I posted was out of date, Full details and how to sign up are here: https://www.carersuk.org/help-and-advice/get-support/online-meetups We're also running Share and Learn sessions which yo...
Hi Jacqui and welcome to the forum You should be entitled to some support for looking after your Dad. Have a look through our support pages here : https://www.carersuk.org/help-and-advice/get-support You're welcome to call our advice line with any questions about benefits and allowances: 0808 808 77...
Hi Gill and welcome

You can always call our helpline for advice on anything you may be entitled to:

0808 808 7777 from Monday to Friday, 9am – 6pm or by email advice@carersuk.org

Best wishes

Jane
Hello Tracey and welcome to the forum. You aren't complaining, you're coping with a lot during a time of difficulty and uncertainty. Getting vaccinated is a concern for most carers. You don't say if you get any support with your caring, but it's important that you get what you can. Have a look throu...
Hello Brenda, welcome to the forum As others have said, you aren't alone and lots of people on here will relate to your feelings. It's very hard to be without your usual support systems. We're running weekly online meet ups for carers to chat informally and take a bit of time for themselves. You'd b...
Hello again Edward

Further to my forum post to you, I wanted to highlight our Helpline who can also advise you on benefits, assessments etc. Here are their contact details -

0808 808 7777 from Monday to Friday, 9am – 6pm or by email advice@carersuk.org

Best wishes

Jane
Hello Edward and welcome to the forum Sorry to hear you're in such a difficult situation. You don't mention getting much support which must makes things harder. You should be eligible for some, have a look through our advice and information pages and check what you're entitled to: https://www.carers...