[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hello Mary, welcome to the forum

You're welcome to call our advice line with your questions, they'll be able to answer all your benefits queries. You can contact them on 0808 808 7777 from Monday to Friday, 9am – 6pm

Best wishes

Jane
Hello Kim, welcome to the forum Sorry to hear about the situation with your Dad, it sounds stressful and worrying for you. I'm sure many on here have experience with this and can offer support. It's important to know you're not alone, have a look through our help and advice pages and see what might ...
Hi Rachael, Welcome to the forum. You're in the right place to talk about work and caring and feeling overwhelmed sometimes! I'm sure many on here will relate to that. Have a look through our Work and career pages for the latest on work and care rights and assistance. https://www.carersuk.org/help-a...
Hi Ashil Lots of people have found lockdown difficult for many reasons, you're not alone in feeling like this and I'm sure other people will respond with tips and suggestions for what they've found useful during this time. We're running a series of online meet ups for carers to come together and cha...
Hi James, welcome to the forum Sorry to hear about your situation, that sounds like a lot to cope with and you should be able to get some sort of help with it. Have a look through our Work and Career pages and see what your rights are at work and what help you can expect from your employer: https://...
Hi Sue

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your Mum's care at the moment. I've moved your post to our Dementia section so members with specific experience with this can offer advice and support to you.
Best wishes

Jane
Hi Karen Sorry you're going through this, it sounds exhausting. Covid has made caring so much more difficult for many carers, I'm sure many here can understand what you're feeling. You clearly need help. I would recommend you call our advice line on 0808 808 7777 from Monday to Friday, 9am – 6pm and...
Hi TicTash welcome to the forum Sorry to hear your'e going through this, it sounds very demanding and stressful and it's not surprising that you're feeling burned out and overwhelmed. I'm sure a lot of people here understand how you're feeling. It's important to get all the practical and financial s...
Hello Dave. welcome to the forum This sounds like a difficult situation for you, wanting to care for your Dad but also having to consider your own security. I'd suggest you ring our helpline on 0808 808 7777 Mon- Fri 9am - 6pm and they'll be able to tell you what you can expect in terms of benefts a...
Hello Si I'm not aware of any discount card as such but if you live in Northern Ireland they have just announced a Carer ID card which identifies you as an unpaid carer and gives you priority shopping access, but no discount sadly. It might be helpful to check through our information pages and make ...