[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Londonbound

Sorry to hear you're still not getting the help you need.

If you want to contact our Helpline the number is 0808 808 7777 from Monday to Friday, 9am – 6pm or you can email them at advice@carersuk.org.

Best wishes

Jane
Hi Katrina, welcome to the forum. I appreciate you wanting to keep your Grandma safe at this time and also support your Mum with her caring, have a look through our Covid guidance for the latest information and advice: https://www.carersuk.org/help-and-advice/coronavirus-covid-19 There is further in...
Hi Londonbound I'm sorry to hear this, it sounds very stressful for you and your careers mother, and upsetting for her daughter too. Mind have support pages for people who are caring for those with mental health problems. There is some crisis information in there which may of help to you: https://ww...
Hi Ally

We're hosting online meet ups this week for carers to get together and chat informally, share experiences and tips etc. You'd be most welcome if it felt like joining us. Details are here:

https://www.carersuk.org/help-and-advic ... ne-meetups

Best wishes

Jane
Hi Stacey, welcome to the forum It sounds like you've got a lot going on there and i'm sure many of us can relate to feeling overwhelmed by caring responsibilities, especially now. It would be a good idea to check you're getting all the support you're entitled to, have a look through our support pag...
Hi Dean All members are welcome at the Care for a Cuppa sessions, it can be really helpful to connect with other carers who understand exactly what you’re going through and have an informal group. However, if you feel more comfortable in a forum setting, then please do continue to contribute here. T...
Hi Krav girl 74, really sorry to hear things are difficult at the moment and any potential help is on hold for the time being, that sounds very frustrating. As Ajay said, it's really important to try and take some time for yourself where you can. We are running series of online meet ups for carers t...
Hi Peseklein, welcome to the forum Sorry to hear about your worries and problems with your Mum's care. You're not alone in finding this situation stressful, I'm sure many on here can relate to how you're feeling. Have a look through our Covid advice pages and make sure you're getting all the help yo...
Hi Jonathan Here is the response from our Information and Advice line to your question: As we can’t provide grants for help ourselves I have some information about some other sources of help which may help in accessing funding so you are both able to get about. One option is if your brother receives...
Hi Sharon, welcome to the forum Sorry to hear about the situation with your Mum, that sounds hard for you. You've come to the right place for support, I'm sure there are many on here who can sympathise with your situation. It's important not to feel alone in this. We are hosting weekly online meetup...