[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hello Thomas, welcome to the forum Sorry to hear about your situation, it sounds very upsetting for your family. I'm sure there are people on this forum with personal experience of what you're going through who will be along to offer support and advice. It's important that you don't feel alone in th...
Hello Mark, welcome to the forum Sorry to hear about your situation, understandably you want to find suitable care for your Mum. Have a look through our help and advice pages to see what you're entitled to, you can also contact our helpline on 0808 808 7777 from Monday to Friday, 9am – 6pm or email ...
Hi Kim, welcome to the forum I'm so sorry to hear about the situation with your husband, it sounds very difficult for you, Working and caring can be very draining, I hope joining the forum will make you feel less alone in your situation as lots of people on here will relate to it and offer support. ...
Hi Anita, welcome to the forum Sorry to hear you're stressed about this, understandably. Once you've spoken to the Universal Credit people it might be an idea to contact our advice line and speak to one of our advisors, they'll be able to explain what you're entitled to and what your next steps migh...
Hello Maria and welcome You've come to the right place to meet other carers who understand your situation and can offer support. It can be tough adjusting to this new way of life. We're holding online weekly meet ups where we meet informally to chat and take a bit of a break and relax with each othe...
Hi Charlene, welcome to the forum. Sorry you're feeling low at the moment, you're not alone in this. Some people find it helpful to connect with other cares for mutual support. We're running weekly online chats where carers meet informally over a cuppa, it can help to be with others who understand w...
Hello Elisabeth, welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear about the situation with your Dad, it sounds like you have a lot to deal with and think about. I'm sure there are others on here in a similar situation who can relate to this and will be along to offer support. Meanwhile you could contact our advi...
Hello Simon, welcome to the forum So sorry to hear about this situation, it sounds very stressful and upsetting for you. I'm sure there are others on here who are, or have been, in a similar situation and can offer some support. Have you looked through the advice pages at Mind? there's a lot of info...
Hello Roger, welcome to the forum

If you call our helpline they'll be able to tell you what you're all entitled to and how to access it. . You can call them on 0808 808 7777 from Monday to Friday, 9am – 6pm or email advice@carersuk.org

Best wishes

Jane
Hi Moksha, welcome to the forum It's nice that you want to help take care of your Mum now you feel she might need this soon. While you can't predict what's going to happen, it's good to be informed about your options and begin to make plans. Have a look through our Help and Advice pages for informat...