[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hello Arlene Sorry to hear about your situation it sounds like a lot to be dealing with. Our help and advice line can give you information on what support is available to you and what your options might be. Do contact them on on 0808 808 7777 from Monday to Friday, 9am – 6pm or email advice@carersuk...
Hello Rob, welcome to the forum You've come to the right place to connect with other carers who understand your situation. We run a weekly online meet up for carers to chat informally and take a little bit of time for themselves over a cup of tea. There's no pressure to share anything you don't want...
Hi Helen, welcome to the forum

Our help and advice line will be able to help you with this, do get in contact with them on 0808 808 7777 from Monday to Friday, 9am – 6pm or by email advice@carersuk.org

Best wishes

Jane
Hello Rebecca welcome to the forum I'm sorry to hear about your partners' condition, that sounds like a lot to cope with for both of you. I'm sure there are other forum members on here who can relate to this and offer support. Have a look through our help and advice pages and check you're getting al...
Hello Linda and welcome to the forum Sorry to hear about the difficulties with your Dad, it sounds emotionally draining for you. This is a good place to come and get support, I imagine a lot of people on here understand just how you're feeling. Have a look through our advice pages and check you're b...
Hello Danielle, welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear you've been treated so rudely, that sounds horrible for you. I suggest you contact our advice line and speak to an advisor about this, they should be able to answer your questions. You can contact them on 0808 808 7777 from Monday to Friday, 9am – ...
Hello Sakura, welcome to the forum

We have contacted you with a private message. Please click on 'private messages' at the top right of your screen to see it.

With good wishes

Jane
Hi Jen, welcome to the forum The efforts you're making for your children are admirable, this is a difficult time for carers for all sorts of reasons. We're running series of online weekly meet ups for carers to get together and chat informally. People say they've found it really helpful and supporti...
Hello Thomas, welcome to the forum Sorry to hear about your situation, it sounds very upsetting for your family. I'm sure there are people on this forum with personal experience of what you're going through who will be along to offer support and advice. It's important that you don't feel alone in th...
Hello Mark, welcome to the forum Sorry to hear about your situation, understandably you want to find suitable care for your Mum. Have a look through our help and advice pages to see what you're entitled to, you can also contact our helpline on 0808 808 7777 from Monday to Friday, 9am – 6pm or email ...