[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Bowlingbun, thanks for your reply, we’re very lucky to be in Devon, I do love it here. How old is she? 81 Does she own her home? Yes Physical problems? Both hips replaced but no not really. Overweight doesn’t help with short breath/Copd Mental problems? I think the start of dementia. She has just...
Hi both Thanks for the replies. I don’t think there’s too much just yet, I think financially she won’t get any help as she has savings, own home etc, and I won’t get carers allowance as I work full time and tbh I don’t want to be her Carer 35 hours a week! For me it’s more the realisation and suppor...
Hi all I stumbled across this group when I Googled ‘why does my mum cry so much’ - oh dear I think I have some tough times ahead but I’ve seen some great support and advice on this forum already. My mum is in her 80’s, I am an only child, married, busy with multiple jobs, no kids through choice - I’...