[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hello again everyone, I'm just curious about something. I recently learned that my local council has a blanket policy on social care, which essentially means they will do their damnedest to avoid giving anyone more than just four hours a day care/support. I think that's outrageous, I know blanket po...
Hi everyone, Just wondering about something regarding my parents. My mother gets a direct payment for care/support due to a lifelong physical disability, she's going to turn 65 next year and due to some recent drama with the local council I'm wondering what happens when she jumps age brackets? Will ...
Chris and Honeybadger, thanks so much for your replies. Very useful and informative! :)
Call your GP and ask them when the flu jabs come out and to get your mum on the list for a district nurse visit. Alternatively, find out when they're due to be released/given and ask for a GP home visit. If your surgery is anything like ours, you'll have to speak with a doctor before actually being ...
Hi Carers, Looking for some first had advice/experience. My sister in law is currently being considered for CHC funding. During the assessment a risk assessment was mentioned. We're not sure what these actually are, but I'm assuming it's to ensure her home is suitable. So I'm wondering, has anyone h...