[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hello Shephanie thankyou very much your email is most helpful i will give it a try just to be able to talk to people of my kind of age group over a coffee about problems of caring and other concerns because when you become a carer you become so alone and isolated . Young people do not relise how muc...
Hi i thoughti was going to have a good day but things can quickley change i think i just need to meet people my own age which is not very easy when your on the wrong side of 50 you know 55 i would just like some one who is a carer like me around the same age who looks after a love one who you can ta...
Hello thankyou every one who post me very kind messages and advice i will in time reply to you all it is very nice to speak to other carers who know what your going through i should have joined carers uk a long time ago better late than never i say when i spoke the other day about a lot of things wh...
Thankyou Sally for your kind words yes must keep strong and keep it together for my familys sake
must not go under will keep you updated about every thing
signing off for now
kind regards martin.
Hi yes your right about clapped out old carer of 56 thankyou yes social services did a assessment 2 years ago but will need updating Yes i have been caring for my mother along time but you just get on with it that's me the care company have been to see me today and are going to some extra duties lik...
Thankyou Lizzy for youra very kind words of advice i am a lot better today than yesterday from a very dark day yesterday the care company superviser call round to see my mother and me they had concerns for me and have done a review of my mothers care package and advised me discussed a lot of issues ...
Thankyou Melly yes my mother does get attendence allowance and support from social service at surrey heath sorry i am having a bit of a melt down moment i am writing this email and i am breaking down i can not stop crying i am so very silly i keep having flash backs to how my mother used to be as a ...
Thankyou very much Sally yes i look after my mother full time but have carers who come 5 times a week for an hour my mother has had dementia for 11 years i still work self employed go out to work when the carers have been in the morning i can leave my mother but often most days take her out with me ...
Thankyou very much for reply Melly we do get help from carers who come once a day in the morning monday to friday to wash and dress my mother and shower her 3 times a week but i do live at home so it is 24/7 i do the housework do all the caring for my mother when the carers are not there putting my ...
Hello i am martin i am a new member i care for my mother
who has dementia .