[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
That's what they told me. So much more difficult when she's only got one arm to support herself. She gets tired very quickly and then starts rambling a bit. It's too sad to witness especially considering just a few days ago she had a few difficulties but was more than capable of doing for herself. I...
Taking a video might be an idea. Last night she was overtired I think, and very confused although she was talking away happy as Larry The physio has been already and she's been up on her feet. She is improving - on Sunday it took three bits of equipment, two nurses and 20 minutes of coaxing to get h...
It's been recommended that we get mum a Lifeline necklace but I'm not sure where to start.

Any suggestions/recommendations?
Many thanks all of you for your kind support. Speaking to the hospital this morning they sounded surprised to tell me that Mum was sitting up and chatting well. We did try to tell them yesterday that the sad creature in the bed was not anything like the person we had on Friday but of course, they kn...
I seem to remember my Nan having the same difficulty after she had a general for cataract surgery. It does make you wonder.
Thank you for your reply. I saw her twice today once with my sister and once on my own. When I saw her the first time with my sister it was a terrible shock. She seemed to have deteriorated dramatically from the woman who was talking coherently, if a bit vaguely, to the nurses. We told ourselves tha...
Mum had her actual diagnosis just before Christmas and although her nearest and dearest had witnessed a steady decline over a couple of years, she'd always denied - and still does - that there was a problem. It has been worse than hard work trying to support her and persuade her to take any advantag...