[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I did look at HSL but the prices seemed ridiculous. I will speak with the OT though and get some advice.
Mum finally came home today. I'm really glad she's come home but of course now we have the wrangle as to who is doing what. Day one and already I'm struggling with my temper. I was held up a bit this morning en route to meet up at Mum's a do a last minute do over. SHE was standing in the car park li...
Sorry it's taken me a while to get back - one damn thing after another.

I did complain about this lady and things did seem to improve. It's surely not too much to ask is it, simple human dignity?
Mum's finally home after her hip replacement. We have set up a chair for her at home which the Occy Health folk raised to 20 inches for her but she's not happy so I'm now sourcing a rise and recline chair. She was horrified by the prospect of paying £1700 odd for one but we noticed Argos has several...
My nan used to wrap everything in tissues. She'd open her bag and out would come this avalanche of paper tissues. You had to unwrap every piece to make sure she hadn't hidden £50 notes in there. Then she'd panic because someone had moved her tissues.
I'm getting so frustrated with the Rehab facility where Mum is at the moment - well, with the healthcare personnel she's had over the last five weeks or so. They seem to see that diagnosis on Mum's paperwork and start speaking slowly and carefully as if to a child or someone who has lost it complete...
Apologies for not getting back with thanks for the helpful advice. It's been a bit chaotic to say the least!
Thanks for your advice and support. It's a real minefield it seems to me a bit like the quote from Monty Python's Meaning of Life when the school master is instructing the boys who don't seem able to understand a simple instruction 'If you're not getting your hair cut, you don't have to move your br...
I was hoping I was wrong. Ye gods it took us ages to get together to do it . I would love to know what justifies them in keeping the fee without actually doing anything.
It was something of a struggle to get a POA form completed for family reasons I won't bore you with. It was all sent in, with payment, and we've just had the whole caboodle back, sans our £80 advising that the form wasn't filled in correctly. I was puzzled as I had helped Mum fill it in but I realis...