[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
We have left telephone messages with DIAL and CAB but they haven’t got back to us so far, I imagine they are very busy.

Thanks.
There are a number of us on the forum who have transferred from one benefit to the other without any problem whatsoever. Thank you..... My main point when I wrote this thread was to gain information on finally making a claim for carers allowance. Maybe I should have done it some years back but the ...
We have decided to visit my wife’s doctor. My wife had a nasty panic attack last night which I believe was brought on by the worry over this change to PIP.. Her doctor has always been supportive but we don’t wish to burden her. My wife feels the telephone call to the DWP will be something she can’t...
Charlie ... some advice ? Take your self and wife down to the nearest CAB office for help in making an application ... add on those assessments ... to delay any further will cost you both monies ... and time ... before outside help finally ... hopefully ... comes to the rescue. You have a fire ... ...
We have decided to visit my wife’s doctor. My wife had a nasty panic attack last night which I believe was brought on by the worry over this change to PIP.. Her doctor has always been supportive but we don’t wish to burden her. My wife feels the telephone call to the DWP will be something she can’t ...
As previously stated ... A carers assessments is much needed. This could also instigate if you wish a joint assessment. Information from as many other health professional is really helpful. Has there been a recent visit from a O/T etc. We’ve never had a visit from an O/T. Never asked for one as we ...
Hi Charlie, Welcome to the forum. Everyone able to work pays National Insurance so that if you can't work, you will have support. Everyone hopes they will never need it of course, but some people get the "short straw". It's not charity money, you've paid in and have a right to claim when needed, ju...
Hi Charlie. Fairly straightforward. DLA / PIP ... both gateways to Carers Allowance ... apply now ... can be done online : https://www.gov.uk/carers-allowance/how-to-claim Don't forget to request said CA to be backdated : Backdating. If you were entitled to Carer's Allowance before the date you cla...

Hi.

I’m Charlie from Worcestershire.... Just joined to day. Hi all 👍👍
Hi. Firstly I apologise for my first post being an ask..... In short.... I’ve been my wife’s carer for some years. In that time I’ve never asked for help or sought benefits for doing so..... One of the reasons especially over the last two years is our fear of rocking the boat. By that I mean my wife...