[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I had the Pfizer and had mild arm numbing but other than that, all good.
Hi, So sorry to hear you are having such a hard time. You said he is in a housing organization property. Can you not ask for him to be put into supported accommodation for people with mental health issues? I know they are hard to come by but they do exist and they are allocated a key worker who will...
Hi Melly1, Glad to know I am not the only one on here with nasty neighbours. Swear down, sometimes I wonder if anything that can go wrong will go wrong for me. The cow has been slamming doors all morning. What does she get out of it? My brother was kept in hospital a few weeks ago due to severe abdo...
What kind of support would social services offer? Mum will NOT have carers come to help full stop. She outright refuses it and I can't really force her to. I was offered counselling through work pre lock down but only had one session. I'll chase it up once things are back to normal. I'm still house ...
Hi Yorkshire Lass, Fellow Yorkshire person here and I too know how hard it can be. When I try to talk to friends or colleagues, they just seem to dismiss it and think I am a whinge bag. I come on here often to have a vent and I have come across some lovely people online who are always able to give a...
I will jump in and say I wouldn't mind meeting someone either but I just don't know how it would work. Also, would someone really want to date someone who has 3 carees and very very little free time? I don't think so. Everyone at work is always saying "oooh you're such a lovely guy", "I can't believ...
Hi both, Denis - I'm still online hunting but haven't been to view any lately. I know I should aim at getting a property but I don't want a hovel which will make me feel even worse about things. V - you are right. I do need some sort of counselling again. I had a session via work before lockdown sta...
Hi chums, So he has pancreatitis but they are doing an MRI in 2 weeks before possible surgery. They kept him in for just short than a week. He was on a lot of drips. I'm just glad he came back in one piece. His face was bit fuller than when he went so that's only a good sign. He is eating again now ...
So my brother got rushed to hospital yesterday. They are keeping him in due to some issues with his pancreas. They only let me into the entrance at A and E and wouldn't even let me go in to say goodbye before they whisked him off to another hospital. I'm in a state. Mum's in a state. I'm so tired. I...
Hi Polyanna, Is it actually supported accommodation or just a house share? Will they have a member of staff there during certain hours or even all day? Do you know what the other residents are like? Have they the same ailments or is still a new build so no one lives there? I would ask what would hap...