[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
An update on this Topic. We are now when arrives an open end Foley catheter, same as the other one with side holes just the tip is open so better flow so it might move the white flakes just that bit better. Because we have the carers come twice a day i said about the catheter problem and they said t...
Thanks for the reply. Yes dad has been checked a good 4 times in the last 2month for UTI and being they will always show up positive on a dip stick test (which doctors and nurses can't use now with a catheter as will all show yes) so has to be sent to path lab which has been done and number reading ...
Dad has had a Foley catheter for just over 7 years because of prostate enlarged. The last 2 years we have been getting an ongoing issue with a very lot of Debris through a few weeks even just over a week sticking to the inside wall and clogging it up, flushing is a waste of time as pushing Debris on...
It's all 100%done and call off works and pensions and all free as from 2 days ago as swapped over to long time care.
Thanks a lot for advice.
I have another topic on catheter which i will post now.
Thanks all.
I'm awaiting assessment.....yes another one .....so when long time care is set up with a firm i will know the cost as its 30mins each morning x2 as 2 carers so 1 hour per day which the cost will be 7 hours a week on cost. How it works is once its passed over to a firm as had assessment for long time...
Hi and thanks for the reply. Its always been a problem with dads catheter for years and had it just over 7 years with it blocking up like even changed every week. In total i have been a carer for coming to 15 years with mom first now dad as i always say if you can't give a bit back as they were ther...
Hi I have care start in 24 hour after first assessment which is urgent care then its assessment again for permanent care then i will be informed when a firm takes it over which its still on urgent care up to then. Dad don't have a lot of big problems in health side like all his blood test and blood ...
Hi all. Thanks for the advice,he has had a Foley catheter for 7 years this January. I did know about that about the arms this is why i asked and did think that and been told that but you cant even restrict a person in any way so that is why i asked. I have had so much advice these 7 years on all stu...
My dad is 91 and the last 4 weeks is in bed 24/7 due to very weak because of old age. He has had a catheter for 7 years with our normal problems and main one being blocked which we still aint solved,the past 2 months he kept seeing things in front of the bed and messing with the cover what i put ove...
Woodpecker or other people with this sort of problem do you have like a sensation at the end as its leaking,my dad says its like a stinging/trying to push and get out urine when it leaks like a very unpleasant sensation for around 20 seconds and the leak. Doctor came and no infection just one of man...