[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I finally decided to look into Carers Allowance and the criteria needed in order to claim it... what a joke! I look after both my parents, they do have 4x care calls a day , but, obviously things like Dad being put in his wheelchair so he can get to his books and taken outside for fresh air etc are ...
Sorry about your husband, how sad. My parents are 80 & 84 years old. They have just over £33,000 so contribute towards their care package. Being self employed like you day is hard work and sometimes to accommodate things I end up working weekends too! I think it’s that fear of letting them down that...
Thanks for your replies and yes Elaine you are right, I know in my heart the inevitable is going to happen no matter how hard I try to avoid it. The LA obviously want Mum and Dad to stay at home as much as I do , but, I feel the more I do the more they let me . Dad has 4x day calls and Mum 2x which ...
Hi everyone, I am new to this site and suppose if I’m honest, feel like I’m drowning. Both my parents have problems, Dad Vascular Parkinson’s and Mum Vascular Dementia.. Dad cannot mobilise at all and Mum ... what can I say, getting worse. She has recently taken another dive which breaks my heart. I...