[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi HoneyBadger, I've been thinking the exact same things you've put in your comment for a couple of months now, so I do totally agree with what you've said. The horrible thing is, I know my Gran would try and do everything on her own if I wasn't the one around to help- that's when the guilt kicks in...
Hi Ayjay, The first OT my Gran saw said she was going to get her an AFO for her Drop Foot, but this was about a month ago and nothing has been mentioned on the subject since then. As I'm always at work when the OT visits, I can't be there to ask on progress and my Gran doesn't like to push anyone fo...
Hi StarFish, Thank you for posting a reply- it's really kind of you to take the time to do so. With regard to being able to stop caring when it gets too much, I think it's in my nature to take care of others and I know that's something I definitely need to work on to ensure that I care for myself be...
Hello Everyone, I have no friends to speak of and very little family, so I really just needed to vent to like-minded people who understand what I am going through- apologies in advance for the long post. I am currently the only carer to my Grandmother. She is 80 this year and has Drop Foot, which ca...