[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Recently, i have seen some people claiming to be accepted for mortgages on schemes while their only source of income is benefits with a savings deposit? There are some benefits however that are not accepted like temporary ones, but they accept long term benefits or a combination of of income and lon...
Just curious i dont think they even ask you, but can't remember if it was on a application form i once filled out about proof of residency number of people in the household. If you were visited by a social worker in shared accommodation wouldn't they just decline you instantly for a service as other...
Can you be in shared accommodation or self contained flat or home and still apply for direct payments?

Do you have to be a homeowner? Be at the property for minimum of 6 months?
I contacted 10 law firms who cover child and personal injury claims against social service none of them are qualified to deal with social services regarding personalisation/social or health funding issues! Theres 1 firm who I think guide you but charge £200 and may not be able to help you but guide ...
Are these done before a DP is agreed?

I heard it on a Q&A call someone was upset that household mortgage/rent/household expenses for disability items wasnt included in the financial assessment? What assessment is this?
No one does it. Or more like they can bother their ar** to do it.

The amount of solicitors who said its so and so deals with it and when you call them they say so and so does it they put you in a rat wheel.
I think I will. I was told by the Ombudsman my case was closed in July 2019 without my consent or them even sending a letter. They just went ahead and closed it and now using that as a benchmark to null and void my complaint letters I made. I also made a SAR and I found out it was indeed closed as t...
No, ive not seen it they sent a contract, but says nothing about the calculation. Its actually a template contract with different figures as I was disputing the figures, but social worker stated the other letter figures are what you will receive. They said you need an academic professional to witnes...
What area of law does social services come under when making a claim?

Community care law? Family law?

Most solicitors don't cover claims against social services, which I'm shocked.
So, how would that work if they have existing client already on payroll and you need to register them for tax and paperwork? It would have to fit in with your timings. I would see a lot of conflicts if they gave you existing staff. free courses it wont be all of them and the proper ones for certific...