[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
It mentions a way around social work who simply refuse to follow direction of the vulnerable person who wants to employ their family members in the same household as their caregiver/worker.

https://www.communitycare.co.uk/2017/09 ... t-payment/
My question is do the exceptional circumstances need to be proved in documentation or another person as a witness? I've been told twice by the social work I cannot be employed by my brother due to living in the same household. I have now spoken to 2 people and 2 agencies (who do 3rd party option) th...
Hello, Someone I recently started caring for I found out after looking at her bank statements that she is paying 43% of her direct payments to the care agency who claim the money is taxed and NI to employees, which is simply not the case as the employees don't earn enough in 1 week that doesn't meet...
Hello, I've been told twice by the social work office that your absolutely not allowed to employ a family member to care for your relative if you live in the same household, but you are if you live at a different address? However, i read on government website you are allowed in special circumstances...