[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Update I have a meeting with my wifes 3 daughters this weekend and have written a list of things to discuss that include regular visits so i can get a break. One of them is having my wife stay overnight so i can take my 18yo to a uni interview! A big argument between 18yo and wife that to be honest ...
all, i am new to the forum. I am a full time carer for my wife. She has COPD stage 4 as well as other health conditions. Over the last 18months she has been seriously ill and had respiratory arrest 3 times with the last being the worst as she basically died in my arms. My daughter (from a previous r...
Hi all, i am new to the forum. I am a full time carer for my wife. She has COPD stage 4 as well as other health conditions. Over the last 18months she has been seriously ill and had respiratory arrest 3 times with the last being the worst as she basically died in my arms. My daughter lives with us, ...