[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hello, sad to hear about this state of affairs. :dry: If this is really the case and the Army, (who are his employer and responsible for his well-being as long as he is a serving member of the forces) and you feel they are not taking adequate ownership of his case, then you need to contact an extern...
BB thanks for the tips! ;)
Thanks again..By the way, liking the "Number 6" Avatar!!
Just seen this thanks to one of your links: AGE UK Website: --- Does my home have to be included in the means test? In some situations, your home won’t be taken into account in the means tes t. There are a few circumstances where this applies: If you need temporary or short-term care only, your home...
Many thanks for all the constructive replies. Especially those about how caring takes a toll on one's own health. We have been there already, so I'm confident that if it should get so far we would know what to do. My Dad (87) had already cared for our Mum (complex medical problems/ amputee) for 11 y...
Hello, I'm new here just gathering information for my Sister who is already a carer for our elderly father who currently lives alone. She recently applied for and was awarded carer's allowance, but like many people annoyed to see that it resulted in an unexpected reduction of income for our father. ...