[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you Mrs Average. Thank you for the coat :) I will wear it proudly.
So sobering and reasonable what you wrote! Actually, she said to me today she had enough money to spend it as she wants to. I think this is mainly my husband's problem to detach from her emotional blackmailing behaviour. I hate to think he is kept hostage of her unfulfilled ambitions and dreams. Yes...
Of course we are thinking about hiring additional help. Iw will be necessary anyway for holidays. Thank you very much again for your time and listening ear.
Thank you for your replies. Yes, I would sometimes like to go away, I just think it would sparkle more conflict and accusations of 'leaving her alone'. I would rather endure and go without saying anything to defend myself. Defence is futile. I think she would like to use any opportunity to fuel her ...
Hi, I just would like to meet a listening ear here. I am helping my hubby to care for his mum. He is her only child. She is a widow in her nineties. She is an immigrant from Eastern Europe as I am. She had a fall so she has restricted mobility, practically housebound (except going to the garden), bu...
Hello, nice to meet you All. My husband is the main carer of his Mother (in her nineties), but I am sharing a small part of it. It is tough. I am happy this forum exists.