[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Joanna, We all know that stepping back is the right thing to do. But it's hard, real hard. And desperately lonely. Sometimes all I want is a real hand to hold. A couple of years ago I made the conscious decision to really put myself and my daughters first. I went out with colleagues each month an...
One day last week... It had all been a normal day. Thought I'd leave work early, for once. I'm fortunate that I have a job where can flex my hours at will. I just about make it to the car when my phone rings. DD school - her friends are concerned about the pages she is following on Instagram (yes, t...
Hi. I know roughly what you mean - my wife has been there on and off for the last 20+ years. There are many good times in there, but in my case the last 4 years have been pretty unrelenting. Almost all the people I have met over they years have recovered. Take care of yourself, first and foremost. I...