[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hello
My husband has a brain injury so I know all about hidden disability and walking off into the sunset.
Know about the good days too so you are not alone. We do what we can.
Yes you are right Sally. I will complain.
Why does everything have to be a battle?
Thanks for all replies. Yes I am aware of the carers payment but awaiting decision on Pip and I've read so many nightmare stories about Pip I am not holding my breath. When my husband became ill I did not have power of attorney but thankfully with the help of a speech therapist at the hospital I was...
Suppose we are lucky living in a small fairly affluent town so they had a bit of money spare.
Yes it is worth mentioning that in times of hardship you can apply to your council... Not the DWP for help with the short fall in rent but they don't offer permanent help.
We get housing benefit but that is a hundred pounds short as we live in a two bed and only allowed a one bed allowance. Husband gets the limited capability for work and have been to an assessment for Pip but awaiting result. We have had an allowance for the shortfall of £100 till March but they expe...