[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I can do little more than direct you to the 29 page document on CAs available on the main CUK site ... in .pdf. format : https://www.carersuk.org/images/Assessments_-_England_-_Update_Nov_2018_web_version.pdf That's what the book says ... practice is a post code lottery ... at best. Even length of ...
I had a carers' assessment back in 2014 then the assessor vanished never to be seen again. I have since sent another request but am unsure what help they can offer me as we don't want a carer coming in and I don't go out anywhere that needs any extra funding. Any clues as to what might be offered as...
I used to have lots of penpals but left my address book behind when I relocated. My son mislaid the address book when he was clearing my stuff from the flat we had shared so I have lost touch with about 50 people I had written to for more than 10 years :o I would love to have some new penpals...just...
Hi Jenny

I didn't come here for chat as I already have forums I go to for that.

I came here because I am all sorted and am here to offer support.

Just waiting for the opportunity
Hi again Jenny There is a local get together for vets close to our home. It's a breakfast club that meets up at our local Toby Inn. Although wives and partners are invited I can see how much Billy benefits from squaddie chats and I benefit from having a couple of hours of 'me time' at home. I catch ...
Hi bowlingbun I'm very much a stop at home type person and the only places I go are for my consultant appointments and for echocardiograms once in a while. Billy comes with me for appointments (Billy on his mobility chopper and me by taxi) Thanks for the advice about protecting myself. I'll go back ...
Hi Jenny Thanks for your very thoughtful reply. Apologies for the late reply. My husband (Billy) likes to be nosy when I am on-line because he thinks when I am typing that I am on Facebook where we share a lot of the same kind of posts and views so I wanted to reply when he wasn't reading over my sh...
Hello Molly...I was born in Gosport in 1960 and lived there till I was 53.

My sister, mum and my 2 grown up children still live there.

My sister is a bit of a celebrity there and is known for painting positivity pebbles from her beach house on the coast at Stokes Bay :D
Hi everyone I have no idea what took me so long to find this forum. I moved to Eastbourne nearly 5 years ago to move in with my partner, leaving family and friends behind in Gosport Hampshire. I'm hoping I can be helpful while I am here because I have learned so much from being a carer for someone w...