[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi charities that provide respite care for people with disabilities such as VItalise holidays have funding options available for people in need.This means both or 1 of your parents could go on a holiday providing you with some well deserved respite
Hi my dad has advanced Parkinson which the doctors say is end-stage. I look after my dad all night in hospital to give him extra care and for him not to feel scared. Anyone else in similar Position? Feels quite isolating and hospital bit scary at night.
Hi, in A crisis the Samaritans can and help listen and alleviate some of your social isolation...goodluck
Hi what area do you live in. I'm happy to do quick Google search to see we what's available close by