[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Nursingnis defo better for you. they wont give you the 1-1 youre use to. can be tricky if youre not use to waiting your turn in queue meaning daily activities can take longer to achieve.
Consult your incontinrnce nurse. go via gp if you dont have one.
Each day different for dad as lots of agency and information doesn't always get accurately handed over. Requiring I thought there would be cleaners looks like his room hasn't been mopped for ages...
Spose dads lucky to have family. where are the other patient famillies and friends to help them. ward usually empty visitors. no one has any time....
Wondering if I can get private carer from an agency to help erelieve a few hours :o :lol:
Thanks for replies. Hospice said NO. chaplain busy. Hospital very humid tonight. Full moon. Like most nights sad needs Close attention. Coughing and incontinence. Requiring regular repositioning. Fan on all night but still hot.
I spoke to hospice who only do end of life and pain control
Hi trying to get enough nutrition down him but struggle with swallowing problems. While I m tel about my dad I do feel sorry for people without family advocating them as iive learnt the medical people can be very pushy and uncompromising and without compassion. In their eyes they've seen it all befo...
Been a rough journey in the hospital. Haven't felt much kindness or Compassion. Doctors had decided that he was a dnr. And not suitable for critical care. Daily they told us he xwasc going to die now they say he has advanced Parkinson. They ve pulled away fluids and being fed using a tube. Then they...
Does end of life alwsys mean end of life for all end of life patients.? nurses see bits improvements with dad -docyors not-who to believe...