[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Ruddy Norah. Good point about ss having little incentive to want Mother to be cared for at home once her savings drop below the current magic numbers.

I know for certain that she does not want to go into a nursing home. What a laugh this is .... Not
Henrietta, hadnt thought about safeguarding worries ... Not 100 per cent sure that we will be getting 2 carers four times a day, just what the ot says she has advised. Waiting to hear from the ss (!) I am still years rather than weeks away from the house securing age of 60! Due to have the house pai...
Oops yes I meant attendance allowance not carers allowance. Yes I get 62.70 every week to be available 24 hours a day!!! Woo hoo. Good point re the break, but I have had a break this summer and now having one whilst Mother is still in hospital. I am relieved that her care costs will be covered once ...
A carers assessment showed that I was eligable for ... 2 hours a week while a sitter came in to be with my Morher!!! I said er no I need days off not just 2 hours a week!!! Do you know of any other job where 2 hours a week is considered to be enough of a break? (She didnt). She then suggested that a...
I have been caring for my elderly mother for two years now. The first year was fine but I am increasingly stressed and fed up. My mother is currently in hoslital after a couple of falls and a broken wrist. I am sad to say that I am dreading her coming home. Her home. I moved in to care for her (was ...