[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Good on you Henrietta! It will be well worth the journey and I'm sure your book will help so many people :)
Jacqueline, we are truly sorry to hear of your loss. Our condolences to you and your family.
Hi Gorgia, welcome to the forum. I am so sorry to hear about your distressing circumstances. I can imagine this must be a particularly difficult time for you. As jenny lucas suggested, your daughter does need urgent help. Contacting your local GP and the Social Services would be a good place to star...
Hi Chris, I just thought I’ll clarify the difference between our Listening Support volunteers and our team of Helpline advisers. Our Listening Support volunteers are trained to provide confidential emotional support to carers who call our Helpline. They do not provide advice to carers and advice is ...
There is also Happiful.

Happiful is a mental health and wellbeing magazine that aims to promote a healthier and happier society through inspiring life stories and positive news.

https://happiful.com/
Happy New Year everyone. Thank you for bringing the deleted posts to our attention. I have heard back from IT and sadly they cannot retrieve the deleted posts. :(

Chris - as the author of this thread, if you can remember what was on there, do feel free to re-post.
Hi Elanor. Welcome to the forum. I am really sorry to hear that you have been feeling alone lately. I hope you are able to find some solitude on this forum. In your first post, you mentioned that your boyfriend wants to take his life. Have you spoken to anyone about this? Samaritans have a free help...
Hi Trevor. Welcome to the forum! In addition to the helpful comments already provided by our forum members, I would suggest you give Samaritans a call who provide a good listening ear. They are available 24 hours a day, and you can call them for free on 116 123. In addition, you can also call 111, w...
Hi Viv I am so sorry to hear about your husband. Samaritans have a free helpline which you can call on 116 123. You can also call 111 who are available out of hours and can help you find the support and help you need. After speaking to them, you might want to consider contacting your mental health c...
We live in a lodge for 11 months of the year and stay with family for the other month would We be able to get carers allowance. Every time I try to fill in a form it asks what council tax band I'm in but we don't pay council tax in a holiday home. Can anyone help and guide me Thanks Debbie Hi Debbi...