[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I am the carer for my daughter who has Asperger's. My daughter has turned 16 so I have had to apply for PIP rather than DLA. My daughter's assessment interview is next week but I received a letter from the Department today saying my carers allowance would stop from next month. Is this normal practi...
Selma
New to forum, Recently picked up a leaflet from doctors surgery while attending an appointment. Partner just been through knee operation. Enjoying the forum. Like the 'jointly' app that you can get on your mobile. Had I been aware of this sooner it would have helped with things when partner was in ...
Chris From The Gulag wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:52 am
Hope this clarifies things.

Yep ... PROVIDING our concerns and recommendations have been " Duly noted " and ... not binned ?
Yes, I will share bowlingbun's feedback with my colleague who is collating the feedback from the other Insight volunteers.
Hi Bowlingbun and Chris, just to clarify that what was shared with bowlingbun was a very rough draft of our website front page. It was not the forum. We are still in the initial stages of the website redevelopment project, so very far from the final design! The reason why bowlingbun received this is...
In case it's of any interest to you, Emily Holzhausen, Director of Policy and Public Affairs at Carers UK who was appointed as co-chair of the Care Support Alliance co-wrote this blog about what we should expect from our next Prime Minister in response to the Panorama investigation last week. You ca...
My 96 year old mum can’t cope with carers she doesn’t remember and becomes very aggressive. She has recently been in hospital with a chest infection and also diagnosed with delusional hyperactivity which no help was given for. I live many miles away and can’t cope with this now, has been too many y...
Hi Anthony. I’m 30 in June and working full time whilst caring for an elderly relative. He is often abusive especially towards my wife including being physically imposing, touching her inappropriately and trying to whip our cats with towels. He is always suspicious of us and what we’re doing or say...
Hi Pet, on behalf of Carers UK, I want to pass on my condolences. I'm really sorry to hear of your loss. Wishing you peace and comfort to you and your family.
I'm really sorry to hear about what you are going through. Other members on this forum have come back with some suggestions, and I’d also like to take the opportunity to add a few too. Has your mother been in touch with your local council to access support? Under the Care Act in England (and other l...