[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you for today's Zoom chat, it was lovely and I really hope these will continue. As I said on there, I can't physically get to meetings so this is perfect for me. Thank you for setting these up :) x It was lovely seeing you, Marie. I really hope you can attend again. We host them every Monday ...
by Susan_20041234 » Fri May 22, 2020 11:20 am Hi New to this site, I am 73 still working for myself was until Covid cannot claim as my pensions are more than I earn, my husband is bedbound he has rheumatoid spondelitis and he had a stroke 5years ago which took most of his sight, he is a heavy drink...
Today is day five of Carers Week (8-14 June) and we are running our final LIVE Question and Answer session with one of our helpline advisers. Today's topic is on Maximizing income over state pension age. To join, just post your question below between 11:00am-12:30pm and one of our Helpline advisers ...
Hi there, You cannot receive contributory ESA and Carer’s Allowance at the same time. However, it is still worth claiming Carer’s Allowance, as you may have an underlying entitlement to Carer’s Allowance, which can increase any means-tested benefits you already receive or might mean you become entit...
by robert_19081 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:51 am Hi I help care for my mother in a supportive role not physical as I have health issues myself. This is over 35 hours per week. However due to my health issues I am in receipt of ESA and am in the support group. Would I still qualify for carers allowance? ...
Today is day three of Carers Week (8-14 June) and we are running a LIVE Question and Answer session with one of our helpline advisers on Disability benefits (DLA/PIP/AA). To join, just post your question below between 11:00am-12:30pm and one of our Helpline advisers will respond. Your question can b...
If you could ask the government questions about any of these topics, what would they be?

PPE

Carer’s Allowance

Social care reform

Breaks/respite reinstatement

ID for unpaid carers
Thank you everyone for your questions. We hope you found the Q&A useful. Join us tomorrow (Wednesday 10th June between 11am-12.30pm) for our LIVE Q&A on Disability benefits (DLA/PIP/AA).
Welcome to the forum Krav Girl 74. We also have a group of trained Caring Caller volunteers who provide check-in phone calls to members. More information can be found here: https://www.carersuk.org/forum/44/covid-19-would-you-like-to-receive-a-check-in-call-40435 If you think this would be beneficia...
by bowlingbun » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:40 am I am very concerned that Hampshire CC are failing to respect the 2014 Care Act, and the Covid regulations. My son has lost 28-38 hours of day care a week,. In addition to this he should have 35 hours a week evenings and weekends. Rather than the LA looking ...